Saturday, October 11, 2014

This weekend couldn't have come at a better time...


AT&T Park...home of the SF Giants
I took this photo when I went to a game with a friend a couple of weeks ago...this view, this stadium, this scoreboard...it literally makes me happy. AT&T Park is amazing...and when I'm there I feel happy and carefree and...hungry.

I usually get a thing of nachos (with extra jalapenos!) because they're inexpensive and tasty...and that leaves room for the real reason I go to Giants games...the Ghirardelli hot fudge sundaes! I kid...I go to cheer on my Giants...but the promise of a hot fudge sundae doesn't hurt, either. And they're huge, so I usually share. Usually.

Speaking of the Giants...we're heading to mom and dad's later today to watch the game. I'm looking forward to that...I need a change of scenery...and mom and dad's house will be good for the soul. Melodramatic? Maybe. But it's been a rough week. Let's just say, this weekend couldn't get here fast enough.

As usual, I'm moving slow this morning. But I gotta get going soon...I have a 10:30 appointment to get my brows waxed, then a stop at the grocery store, then home to whip up a batch of baked beans to take to mom and dad's.

How about you? Any big plans for today? Are you a baseball fan? Will you be watching the game?


1 comment:

Jane said...

Love this ballpark! My oldest would live there if he could. The Giants are his favorite team and it's a bit stressful around here as they continue in the playoffs! We ate a lot while we were there, I just can't remember what! I think it was the garlic fries that put me over the edge!