Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm a fan.


AT&T Park, Home of the San Francisco Giants
I went to a Giants game with a friend the other night. She had an extra ticket and invited me to go. I didn't hesitate to say, "YES!". I haven't been to one game all season long and I was beginning to get sad about it. I am a fan of baseball, and especially the SF Giants.

We hit the road as soon as I got off work, dressed in our Giants gear and ready for an evening of baseball. I got nachos, she got a Cubano and a little later we shared a Ghirardelli hot fudge sundae. (Oh, yes we did.)

The game was GREAT. The weather was perfect. (We thought it might rain...but it didn't, thank goodness.) And we had a lot of laughs.

We got back into town around 11:30 and I was in bed, sawing logs by midnight. And let me tell you, 5:30 came way too quick for this mama. I need at least 7 hours of sleep (preferably 8).

But it was worth it to be able to go to a game, hang out with a friend and watch my team get a (hard earned!) win.


No comments: