Monday, April 21, 2014

grateful.



Feeling grateful for...

  • Family...so many good people that surround me and have influence in my life. I am blessed.
  • Good food...this was our Easter meal at my aunt's house yesterday...salad, green beans, cheesy potatoes, ham and ambrosia with homemade marshmallows. SO.GOOD.
  • Time...I'm off this week. And I am grateful. There will be a little work, a little play and a little rest. 
  • Peace...knowing how to deal with anxiety and depression in a healthy way, and knowing how to stave it off and not let it have power over me is a HUGE victory. I am grateful every day that God has shown me that I don't have to live at the mercy of my fears and emotions.
  • My job...I like what I do, make a decent wage and get to spend my days with good people.
  • Benefits...such a relief knowing we have medical coverage. After not having it for far too long, there is a peace in knowing that we're covered.  
  • My hubby...he is a good man with a good heart who has stood by me through good and bad. I love him.
  • My boys...they are amazing. They make me laugh, the make me proud, they make me think, they make me grow. And they bless me every single day. 

1 comment:

Denise said...

enjoy your week (I'm jealous!)
what is it with cheesy potatoes and easter? My mom made them too.

I like your list.