Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday morning.



I wish I could give credit to the person who created this poster...it's so good. So straight-forward. So true.

Some days that depression one is hard to believe...fighting the fight can be exhausting.

But I press on...even if it is after a little wallowing. (And it usually is.) I don't always know I'm wallowing...it sneaks up on me some days.

But once I recognize it...I pray, I take a deep breath, I open the blinds, I make the bed, I keep moving, living, doing...and eventually, I'm back.

I call that victorious...even if sometimes it does seem like two steps forward, one step back. At least I'm still in the black.

To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, 
just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.
Revelation 3:21


No comments: