Saturday, November 30, 2013

it feels like Sunday...



Don't you love that? When it feels like Sunday, but it's really only Saturday? It's like a bonus day off come tomorrow.

It's been a slow day...really, really slow. My mom and dad stopped by this morning on their bike ride...mom had ice water, dad had a cup of warmed up coffee. We visited a while and then off they went.

I made two big pans of enchiladas a bit ago...one with green sauce, one with red. I couldn't decide so I made both. I don't think anyone will complain.

I feel like I want to do something...something creative...but I don't know what. I wish I had just one thing I was interested in...one thing I loved to do...rather than wanting to do every.single.creative.thing.I.see. I just realized the other night that I have almost ten thousand Pins on Pinterest. TEN THOUSAND, people. Doesn't that seem like a problem? Dang. Someone please grab me by the shoulders and shake me while yelling, "Pick something  and DO IT already!!"

And on that note...it's time to put the enchiladas in the oven and make some spanish rice on the side. Then...maybe peruse Pinterest a bit more for that perfect project. ;)

Or maybe read a book.


1 comment:

Denise said...

i was thinking you were considering moving based upon your recent pins :)

today I have been knitting and reading in between doing laundry and a quick trip to costco!

I've loved today too. And, I really love that your parents go bike riding together - that is so sweet.