Monday, August 5, 2013

peachy keen.



This is my new favorite snack....it is SO STINKIN' GOOD. 
Are you ready? Here it is...

A cup or so of Greek yogurt
a teaspoon of brown sugar
a peach cut into bite-size pieces and 
a sprinkle of granola. 

I gotta tell ya, I'm salivating just writing about it. 
And wouldn't you know I'm out of Greek yogurt? 

And no, this doesn't work with regular yogurt. It just doesn't. I mean, I guess it could. But...no. Not really. It's just not the same...not even close.

When I've been out of local peaches (because I only buy them locally in the summer making them an even sweeter treat!) I've also eaten this snack with ripe strawberries (delish) and just know it would be good with frozen blueberries. Mm mm mmm.

That settles it...I definitely have to take a drive out to the peach orchard after work tomorrow...$5 a box. Gotta get 'em while they last! Before we know it summer will be over....


1 comment:

Denise said...

sounds good!!!

I'm thinking of canning some peaches just for this reason :)

hope work is going okay.