Thursday, August 8, 2013

brain dump.



  • I may have forgotten how to use my real camera. Thanks Instagram.
  • I took my little camera to my cousin's wedding last weekend...got it all charged up and ready to document the evening. Who knew I didn't have a memory card with me? So, no pictures. (Well, a few on my phone but...they're lame.) I am sad. 
  • Working a full day is going well...I like it, actually. The time passes quickly.
  • I haven't harvested one stinkin' zucchini this summer. And probably won't.
  • And the tomatoes? Not much better. Not the best year for the ol' garden. 
  • I really need to get back on the Menu Plan bandwagon. Especially now that I'm working more.
  • I feel like I could sleep for a week. 
  • I can't wait for rainy season.
  • I have a game plan for when I'm a contestant on Chopped. (What? You never know. It could happen!)
  • I didn't count calories today. At all. 
  • I haven't been walking.
  • I watched an interesting documentary this afternoon...Without a Home. I borrowed it from the library during my lunch hour. 
  • I like going to the library during my lunch hour.
  • I like having a lunch hour. 
Have a good day...I'm headed to work...to a job that I like. How cool is that?

No comments: