Tuesday, May 28, 2013

over the weekend.



Three days worth of weekend...it seemed to go on and on.

  • Seth went to prom. His senior prom. And he had a blast. I can't believe it's over. Neither can he.
  • Snuck out for ice cream with a friend...thank goodness for drive thru, she was in her jammies!
  • Planned a grad party menu...I still can't believe it.
  • Chris and Ian got the house prepped for paint. Even a coat of primer makes a huge difference.
  • The guys moved Noni's fountain to our backyard...it looks good. Looked for white impatiens to plant around the base...they were out. Will try again during the week.
  • Bought zucchini plants but didn't get them in the ground. I will.
  • Went out for pizza.
  • Got sucked into Candy Crush...I know, I know.
  • Went on a canoe ride with Chris and Ian in the rain. More like sprinkles. It was beautiful once I got past the fear. More on that later.
  • Enjoyed the cool weather...possibly the last for a while. 
  • Demanded almost an entire season of "The Killing" and now we can't wait for the new season to start. 
  • Put our old front door and screen door in the FREE listing on Craig's List. Someone came and got it while we were on the canoe. It felt good to give it away. Glad it can be used and not piled up at the dump.
  • Took advantage of the gray, rainy holiday and made a big pot of clam chowder for dinner...it was really yummy and seemed to be a perfect end to a nice, productive weekend.

1 comment:

Denise said...

the canoe ride made me smile...

josh would love a canoe and so would I :)

I would have to say you had a very productive weekend!