Monday, May 13, 2013

over the weekend...



The weekend was full and busy and good...

  • Watched Life of Pi with Chris and Ian...I liked it.
  • Got up early on Saturday to help with the wrestling team fund-raiser...rummage sale and car wash!
  • Made time for a few errands before heading home...
  • ...but only for a while as it was soon time to head back to the high school for Ian's wrestling pot luck banquet. I opted to buy fried chicken. Don't judge.
  • Woke up on Mother's Day to three cards waiting for me...each sweet and thoughtful and appreciated. 
  • Spent the afternoon with my mom eating a yummy lunch and browsing cute shops in St. Helena.
  • Stopped on the way home for some Ben & Jerry's...Strawberry Cheesecake, my favorite!
  • Came home to a newly stained front door...and finally decided I liked the color. (Why must I be so picky?)
  • Decided on Chinese food for dinner...was brave and ordered from a restaurant other than our favorite since ours is closed on Sundays. It was pretty good!
  • Came to the realization that I need to cut back on the coffee and increase the water.
  • Also came to the realization that my son is graduating in 4 weeks. And I haven't ordered announcements. Can you say denial?

How was your weekend? Happy Mother's Day, by the way! xoxo


No comments: