Monday, May 6, 2013

over the weekend...



Over the weekend...

  • Chris and Ian installed a new front door.
  • An evening out was enjoyed with friends.
  • The exterior paint color was chosen...or at least narrowed down to two!
  • Old porch railings came down.
  • Enjoyed a dinner date with my hubby.
  • And a coffee date with a friend took place.
  • Many trips to the store were made and even still I forgot trash bags!
  • The boys tore out a planter full of ivy and swore that they will never have ivy in their yards. Now...to figure out what to plant there instead.
  • I was able to revive my poor little pepper plants....forgot to water them!
  • I breathed a sigh of relief as the weather cooled down. 
And now to begin this new week...ready, set, go!


1 comment:

Denise said...

your warm weather is here now - thank you :)