Thursday, April 4, 2013

rain.



Hey, guess what? It's raining today. It started sometime in the night...I know because I woke up about a million times. OK...more like four times. But still.

I had a hard time going back to sleep each time...but since the bedroom window was open a bit I could hear the rain coming down. It made insomnia a bit more tolerable.

I took this picture last week while passing through Oakland heading to San Francisco with my mom. She and I met a friend of hers for dinner and a show. We saw Jersey Boys and it was WONDERFUL. I loved it so, so much and was so sad when it ended. I could have watched more! It was a great night...thanks Mom!

Today is feeling a little weird for some reason. Maybe because I am going to a much-anticipated tax appointment this afternoon? I feel a bit out of sorts... like I'm on hold. It'll be nice to get taxes done and out of the way.

In the meantime I will wash clothes, vacuum floors and figure something out for dinner tonight. I'm thinking it's a clam chowder kind of night what with the rain and all...


No comments: