Friday, February 1, 2013

this weekend.


I will be:

  • spending time in the kitchen...cleaning and baking.
  • organizing and organizing and organizing paperwork for taxes.
  • wearing yoga pants...don't judge me.
  • making a weekly menu.
  • tumbling laundry...over and over and over.
...and maybe, just maybe, if I get all my "have-to's" done...I'll take some time to browse the seed catalogs and decide what to plant in seed trays to christen our tiny little cold frame/greenhouse. I can't believe it's time to start thinking about the garden!

I was just talking to my neighbor yesterday about eating with the seasons...I'm looking forward to those fresh tomatoes. Would you believe I never liked tomatoes? At least not until I had a garden fresh tomato...it makes all the difference in the world. 

Happy Friday...xo


3 comments:

Denise said...

only fresh preferably homegrown only tomatoes for me!!

happy friday
happy weekend

Denise said...

too many only's up there - oops!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, there is noting better than tomatoes straight off the vine! Can't wait to grow my own this year!

Katie