Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday...at last.


Whew. What a week. Busy, long, productive, fleeting, good. I feel accomplished, even though my floors are still dirty. That'll get remedied sometime today...hopefully sooner than later.

I attended a training for my job last Tuesday...it was good. So informative. It gave me a lot of information and confidence to do my job well.

The week's seem to fly by, don't they? Between work and kids and commitments and errands and everything in between, next thing you know it's Sunday morning and time to start all over again.

Ian had a wrestling tournament in Concord yesterday...all day. Wrestling tournaments are in a class all by themselves. It's a lot of sit and wait until your wrestler competes. Luckily, the place was nice, it wasn't all hot and steamy like some gyms can be during tournaments and I was with good company all day. Then when it was all said and done and Ian received his medal he and I took a nice drive home as the sun set, stopping for a bite to eat, just the two of us. Good times...I cherish them as I know they, too, are fleeting.

Now here it is Sunday morning...and I slept in until 8! Seeing as how I am usually awake anywhere between 4 and 5am each morning, this was a treat. So far I have shuffled around in my slippers, sipped coffee, watched man shows with my husband and now I'm taking a little time to catch up here.

We are going to rake leaves today...hopefully this wind will let up a bit. And I have floors to mop and laundry to do and meals to plan and make. Not sure if I'll venture out at all...it just might be a stay at home day...which is fine by me.



2 comments:

Denise said...

yes, all the moments are fleeting so get them when you can.

enjoy you day!

christina said...

sounds like a lovely day.
hello, my friend.
xo