Sunday, July 15, 2012

living.


The weekend has been full...

...getting the boys ready for camp.
...getting myself ready to spend a couple of days with my mom and my aunt at my aunt's cabin.
...packing coolers full of cold drinks for Chris and the boys to take on early morning canoe rides.
...cleaning the garage.
...watching Redbox movies. (Have you seen The Road? If you haven't, don't. It was awful.)
...reading library books.
...staying up too late.
...getting up too early.
...taking lots of pictures.
...feeding sweet baby kittens.
...snuggling sweet baby kittens.
...enjoying delicious local peaches.
...harvesting vegetables from our own backyard.
...eating fresh salsa.

I hope you had a good weekend, too...xo


5 comments:

Wren said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Just wanted you to know that the passage you posted got me through a rough week last week. Thank you my friend..

Nancy said...

sounds good. the road - - did you read the book? we read it as a selection for our book club. it's very dark and because of that i haven't seen the movie. sounds like that's a good choice. enjoy your time with mom & aunt.

Denise said...

enjoy your time away Michelle!!

christina said...

loved it all but the fresh salsa... yes!
xo

Pavonine Studios said...

these look so yummy!