Friday, July 13, 2012

{good}


the neighbor's rose at dusk

  • The weather is beaufitul today. After several days of stifling heat this cool breeze is such a relief.
  • The kittens are eating more kitten food and fewer bottles...almost ready for their forever homes.
  • Fresh tomatoes means fresh salsa, BLT's and fresh tomato, basil and turkey sandwiches.
  • Fresh zucchini means fried zucchini cakes...have you tried them yet? What are you waiting for?
  • I've been buying delicious peaches from a local ranch...they're so stinkin' good.
  • I've actually utilized a few "pins" from my Pinterest files...a few cleaning tips, a few creative tips...it makes me feel more productive and less like a Pinterest stalker.
  • I have been reading The Quarter-Acre Farm by Spring Warren. I'm only a few chapters in but I am loving it. It's a realistic look at making the switch to growing your own food.
  • I've been taking lots of photos at dusk...I love the light, or lack of, and the moody color. I also love the soft blur of the slow shutter speed.
It's Friday...the weekend is here...enjoy.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I forgot about the kitties...

enjoy your weekend :)