Friday, January 20, 2012

the weeks are flying by...

The girls.

It's Friday...and it's raining. Looks like a good day for some bullet-points!
  • Yes...it's raining. Finally. You know I'm glad. I love it. So does the garden.
  • The girls...oh, the girls. They haven't laid an egg in...at least a month. Maybe longer.Their new pet name? Free-loaders.
  • I've started my new classes for the semester. I am considering dropping the art class. Sad...yes. It just seems like a lot more trouble than it's worth at this time. So...it's on the back burner. For now.
  • We've got the wrestling extravaganza this weekend. Ian had a dual meet yesterday afternoon, then he has a tournament tonight hosted by his school, then tomorrow we drive almost two hours away (leaving at 6am!) to another tournament in Grass Valley. Whew. I'm tired just thinking about it. I see a pajama day in my future...Sunday, you're all mine.
  • The new job is going well. The teacher I am there to assist has been out sick since we got back from vacation and will probably be out for a while more. We've had a different sub every day since I've been there. There was talk of getting a long-term sub...that will be nice.
So that's it really...not a whole lot to report. Life is moving right along...everyone is healthy, the heater works, the water is hot and there's food in the cupboard. Life's good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are going to need that pajama day for sure - I could stand some of that business. I need to get out of the house. regardless, take lots of deep breaths!

Lara said...

hey lady! Small groups are starting this week. David and I have one at our house on Thursdays at 7. Love it if you and the hubs could come :) I think it should be good--DVD curriculum about Knowing God!

Lara