Saturday, January 22, 2011

well...now what?

quite matronly...paper clay heads...
And from a blob of paper clay came three silly little ladies with quirky personalities. What fun it was to watch them emerge. I had no idea what to expect...and really no end result in mind. So the outcome was as much a surprise to me as it is to you!

So...I made them. Now what? I got so wrapped up in making the heads that I didn't really think ahead to what I would actually DO with them once they were done. I had a few ideas...but nothing set in stone.

I think I'll ponder it a while...

4 comments:

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

I like them grouped just like that. Three sisters!
your previous post was so beautiful. How amazing to have such solid faith.

Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

I could see them as being the head of assemblege dolls-bodies made from tins or bottles-that sort of thing. You could also sew a rectagle "pillow" to use as the body and then dress it and add the head and make arms & legs with the paper clay.


They came out really nice!

Nancy said...

no idea how big these are but wondering if you could add a little hat that could serve as a pin cushion....

teekaroo said...

A hat pincushion would be so cute! No idea here. I'm the queen of starting projects with no end in mind. Sometimes, the inspiration just never comes.