Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Busy is an understatement!

At around 9:30 am yesterday morning I had a sudden revelation that this week is utterly and ridiculously chock full! I knew I had a lot to do...but it was still scattered in my head, in different little pockets.

I knew I had to take Seth and a carload of student council members to camp on Wednesday...and pick them up on Friday...in the San Francisco area. Looking forward to this, actually. A carload of 14 and 15 year olds has GOT to be entertaining.

I knew that Friday was Seth's birthday...although it hadn't really dawned on me that he was going to be 15. I thought he was turning 7. But...the fact that he wrote DRIVING SCHOOL on his birthday wish list snapped me out of that fantasy REAL quick. Driving school? Whatever.

Anyway...

I knew I was going to have my nephew on Wednesday night for a sleepover...and all day Thursday for a play day.

I knew I had a Belgium meeting on Wednesday night. And that Ian had baseball practice on Thursday night. And that Chris had worship practice on Friday night. I knew that Seth had a birthday party to attend on Friday night for a friend...on his birthday, no less. I knew I had to get a gift for this friend who's having a birthday...and his twin sister, too...both of whom we've known since they were all 5.

I also knew I had school work. But what I didn't know was that it was my last week..? I thought next week was the last week. So I wasn't fully aware of what this week's work load was going to entail. Until I wrote all the assignments down on paper, that is. Holy canoli! I'm in for it.

The bottom line? This week is going to be CUH-RA-ZY. But...I can do this. Especially if I stop blogging and facebooking and start homeworking! Which is what I'm going to do RIGHT NOW. I have a lesson plan to finish...!

What's your week looking like? If it's a little empty...call me. I've got a list a mile long I'd have NO problem sharing with you!

5 comments:

Elyse said...

WOW girl! You can do it! Power through them one at a time.

And I will definitely be praying for you!!!!! :-)

Have a great (busy) week!

Tia said...

If I could take part of that list I would. I know weeks like this. Just be sure to plan a great reward for yourself at the end. :-D

Happy birthday to Seth. Driving School?! Oh wow!

Unknown said...

You get do it! Sending up a prayer for you!

Mari said...

Focus and Prayer! :)

((hugs))

Nancy said...

wow! you are busy! do you even know which end is up? hope you can slow down and enjoy the weekend!