Thursday, February 11, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

I'm working today at a local elementary school. I am on the sub list for secretarial positions and I got a call the other day to work all day in the front office. So...I accepted it.
Then...a few hours later...I got a call from my manager at the book store asking if I'd be interested in a permanent part-time position doing inventory and receiving 4 days a week...3 hours a day. Umm...yeah! I'm thinking this will work well with the boys' school schedule. MY school schedule. And it will mean a reliable paycheck. Even if it IS a small one! So...I start training for that tomorrow at 10am.
So. Today. Work all day in the front office of an elementary school. Come home...make dinner...then head out to bible study at around 6:30 or so.
Tomorrow. Work from 10-1. Go to the shop to do payroll and banking. Then...pick Ian up from school at 3 and get the weekend started.
In the middle of everything I need to find time to do an "experiment"...more like a "study"...for school and write a 4-6 page paper about it. Rough draft due Tuesday.
Pray for me. It's gonna be a crazy coupla days!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a full day! enjoy it. this is the day!!!

Erin Wallace said...

Wow! You do sound so busy! But you can do it, I know you can!

Laura at By the Bushel said...

That's good busy! What an interesting part-time gig- enjoy!

Nancy said...

Power through, girl! Hope you can find time to take a breather this weekend, even if it is a short one.

Magnolia Handspun said...

"crazy-good" Michelle.
WOnderful news.

Unknown said...

Girl friend!! Don't you go burning the candle at both ends now! Glad you got a job, but don't spread yourself too thin! God will enable you to do anything HE has called you to do.

Be blessed!!

Thomas said...

That sounds like a great work schedule. It would still leave you much time to spend with your kids and do your hobbies. I wish I had a better work/life balance.

Anonymous said...

i will pray for you:) i see myself in these days. too many things but all necessary juggled into one womans day! we do so much and our business is needed sometimes. we just keep our prayers and goals in sight!

A Friend Across the Miles said...

You, my friend, are a wonder.

~~Camie~~