Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's all I got...

I have been up way too late for the past two nights. Then I woke up with a sick son in the middle of last night. Then I had trouble getting back to sleep. Next thing I know, it's almost 10am and I am just waking up. I never sleep that late! My day is half over for crying out loud!
So, because I'm groggy...and getting a very late start to my day...and caring for my sicky boy...it's all about a photo of a nasturtium right now. It's all I got...but chances are, I'll be back later. xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your son is feeling better. I bet it felt weird sleeping in so late but I am sure it also felt good after being up through the night.

Nancy said...

Love the color of that flower. Hope the boy is better soon.

Wren said...

I find myself getting off to late starts this summer too. Hope your little one is on the mend.. Lovely photo..