Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Dobrunick Women.

Last week I made mention of "the Dobrunick women". These are the women that I am blessed to be surrounded by. These are the women that I am blessed to have in my life. These are the women who have loved me...and who have had a huge part in shaping who I am today. These are the women in my family.
This is the matriarch...Harriett, or Noni as I know her. She is my mom's mom, my grandmother. She is amazing...and strong...and determined...and 91. Wow.

These are her daughters...Aunt Mickey, Karen (my mom!) and Aunt Lisa.

Aren't they pretty? I think so, too.

Not only are they pretty....they are also funny...and fun to be around.
I love these photos. But more importantly, I love these women. I am so grateful to have such wonderful, caring, generous, fun, funny, compassionate, wise, beautiful, genuine, loving, accepting and AMAZING women in my life.
Honestly. I can only hope to carry the torch as well as they do.

No comments: